1.What Information to Be Collected
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title;
- Contact Information including Email Address, Phone;
- Demographic Information such as Postcode, Preferences and Interests;
- Other Information relevant to Customer Surveys and/or Offers.
2.How information will be Collected
We are passionate about creating engaging and customized experiences for our customer and visitors. We use all of the information we have to help us provide and support our Services. Here’s how:
- We will classify as an internal record keeping and we also use your information to respond to you when you contact us. We may also use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails communication about new products, occasional company news, update that is related to product or service and special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
- We may conduct market surveys and research purpose, test features in development, and analyse the information we have to evaluate and improve products and services, develop new products or features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future email from CamMA, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4.Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
- If you believe that, any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to, or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
5.Security and Personal Information Management
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Occasionally, at our discretion, CamMA may include or offer third party products or service on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CamMA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from November 11, 2017. It is last modified on November 11, 2017.